The toolbox is used to create customized event-related activities that contribute to your organization’s long-term goals. It also includes concepts developed by local stakeholders as well as inspiring case studies. The tools are integrated into event planning to create activities that produce effects in the short term. Göteborg & Co helps you with ideas and puts you in contact with relevant stakeholders.
Help with financing costs
To support long-term sustainability work in connection with events, there are various funding opportunities that organizers can explore:
- Apply for sustainability grants: Many organizations offer grants for projects that contribute to sustainable development. Research what grants are available for your specific event and area.
- Support from Göteborg & Co: In some cases, Göteborg & Co can offer support for sustainability projects linked to events. Click here to get to the form where you can apply for support.
- Search local and national Foundations: There are many foundations and funds that provide financial support to projects with a focus on sustainability.
- Government announcements: Keep an eye out for announcements from state and municipal authorities that may have resources available for sustainability-related projects.
- Involve industry: Collaborate with companies in the relevant industry sector and get help to cover costs for activities and research.
Gothenburg Way to Legacy
We collaborate with associations as well as local and national stakeholders to ensure that events have a positive impact on both the association and the host destination. Our working model “Gothenburg Way to Legacy” includes a Programme, a Toolbox and Community Support.